ASProtect 64 - new 64-bit apps protection from ASPack Software
ASPack Software presented brand new product – ASProtect 64. It designed for protection of 64-bit applications against copying, analysis and cracking of software products that distributed via internet or any physical media. Distinctive feature of the new product is support of 64-bit applications and .NET applications protection only. Moreover, ASProtect 64 is based on absolutely new protection engine never used by ASPack Software before.
ASProtect 64 consists of the following elements:
- Protection Studio – utility for application protection. Allows to chose files for protection, tune up protection level, protect application’s functions and use of SDK for protection strengthen;
- Key Generator – utility for activation keys generation. Generates activation keys necessary for protected application to be launched;
- Protection server – server that installed at ASPack Software facility. Processes enquiries and commands of Protection Studio and directly protects files.
Right holder is granted by ability to implement software licensing system. The following license limitations are supported:
- Application start date;
- Application life time limit;
- Application execution time limit;
- Number of runs limit.
Furthermore, it’s extremely convenience and important that right holder is able to adjust protected program’s functionality. This allows to release applications with different functions using only one distributive. Information about functionality limits encoded into activation key. Thus, distribute of different activation keys right holder realize application multi-module structure.
ASProtect 64 supports protection of the following file types::
- Protection of application compiled into PE file, contains executable machine code (native code) for x8664;
- Protection of application compiled into executable.NET file (managed code), supporting Net framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0.
There are following features among base ASProtect 64 functional:
- Protection of a program’s code against analysis and cracking;
- Program’s source code encryption;
- Check for application’s integrity;
- Combat against debuggers and disassemblers;
- Protection against change of data in memory;
- API for interaction between software and protection procedures;
- Creating and verification of activation keys using encryption algorithms with public keys;
- Generation of activation keys based on specific computer’s hardware;
- Ability to create trial versions, that limit program’s functionality in compliance with time restrictions;
- Display of reminder messages about license expiration;
- Ability to create demo-modes by limiting application’s functionality;
- Presence of built-in and modifiable graphical user interface (GUI) for activation process;
- Full support of Windows XP/Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit and Windows Server 2003/2008 64 bit;
- Support of Windows 8 64 bit by the date of its release;
- Protection against protected application launch under virtual machines: Virtual Box, VMware and Virtual PC.